Tuesday 12th December 2023
LIVE VIRTUAL EVENT: All Wales Headache Toolkit – Engagement Event
Virtual Online Event
Spaces Remaining: 893
You must be logged in to book this event.
About this event
Join us for the Live Virtual “All Wales Headache Toolkit” Engagement Event
An interactive 45-minute live virtual event for all primary and secondary care healthcare professionals who are involved in the diagnosis and management of primary headache disorders, and will follow on from the topics raised in the Launch Event which took place in June 2023. If you missed the Launch Event, you can watch it here:
This engagement event will be hosted on Microsoft Teams and the event link will be sent out on the morning of the event, but in case this has not been received you can use the “link to join event on teams” button below. Please note that until the event starts at 1pm on Tuesday 12th December 2023, a “this live event hasn’t started” message will show.
The event will be recorded, and a video made available on the All Wales ICST Platform for those unable to attend the event live.
Please note: If you are intending to watch the event from a mobile device, you will need to ensure that you have the Microsoft Teams Mobile app installed on your device as Microsoft Teams Live events are not supported via mobile web browsers.
During the event we will cover:
- Considering referral – red vs green flags in headache
- Optimising the management of patients living with migraine
- Managing menstrual migraine
- Headache in pregnancy
- Cluster headaches in more detail
- The future of Headache care
- Q&A Session
The event panel includes:
- Professor Charlotte Lawthom – Consultant Neurologist
- Dr Stephen Cotton – GP with Special Interest in Neurology
- Dr Nazia Hussain – GP & Headache Specialist