Thursday 24th November 2022
LIVE EVENT: Supporting you to help patients stay well this winter
Virtual Online Event
This event has already been.
About this event
Join us for the “Supporting you to help patients stay well this winter” Live Event
An interactive 45-minute event for all primary care healthcare professionals who are involved in the care of patients with Asthma or COPD this winter.
The event will be hosted on Microsoft Teams and the event link will be sent out on the morning of the event. The event will be recorded, and a video made available on the All Wales ICST Platform for those unable to attend the event live.
Please note: If you are intending to watch the event from a mobile device, you will need to ensure that you have the Microsoft Teams Mobile app installed on your device as Microsoft Teams Live events are not supported via mobile web browsers.
During the event we will cover:
- The challenges we face supporting respiratory patients going into Winter
- The value of the NHS Wales Respiratory Toolkit
- Ensuring patients aren’t missing out on the value of the apps this winter
- The simple actions for healthcare professionals to take & available resources
- Q&A Session
The event panel includes:
- Dr Simon Barry – Respiratory Consultant, National Respiratory Clinical Lead
- Dave Edwards – Respiratory Pharmacist Prescriber
- Jackie Reynolds – Respiratory Pharmacist Prescriber
- Catrin Macey – Clinical Lead Nurse – Primary Care