Friday 8th October 2021
LAUNCH EVENT – The All Wales Abnormal Liver Blood Tests Pathway
Time: 1:00 PM
Virtual Online Event
This event has already been.
About this event
An interactive 1-hour event for all healthcare professionals who interpret liver blood tests and triage patients according to their risk of liver fibrosis. This event provides exclusive access to the authors and key contributors to the development of the All Wales Abnormal Liver Blood Tests Pathway.
The event will be recorded, and a video made available on the All Wales ICST Platform for those unable to attend the event live.
Find out more about:
- Showcasing the All Wales Abnormal Liver Blood Tests Pathway
- Purpose of the pathway, who it is aimed at, and how it will help
- What you can do to support patients
- Q&A Session
Chaired by: Vanessa Hebditch – Director of Communications & Policy, British Liver Trust
The expert panel includes:
- Dr Andrew Yeoman – National Clinical Lead for the Liver Disease Implementation Group and Consultant Hepatologist
- Dr Dai Samuel – Consultant Hepatologist
- Dr Tom Pembroke – Consultant Hepatologist
- Dr Helen Jarvis – Liver Disease Advisor , Royal College of General Practitioners
- Dr Steve Short – Principal General Practitioner (GP)