Friday 31st March 2023
LAUNCH EVENT: Green Inhaler QI Project
Virtual Online Event
This event has already been.
About this event
Join us for the Launch Event: Green Inhaler QI Project
An interactive 45-minute event for all primary care healthcare professionals who are involved in the care of patients with Asthma or COPD.
The event will be hosted on Microsoft Teams and the event link will be sent out on the morning of the event. The event will be recorded, and a video made available on the All Wales ICST Platform for those unable to attend the event live.
Please note: If you are intending to watch the event from a mobile device, you will need to ensure that you have the Microsoft Teams Mobile app installed on your device as Microsoft Teams Live events are not supported via mobile web browsers.
- Introducing the QIF Green Inhaler QI project
- Sustainable inhaler prescribing and better disease control – Achieving both
- A step-by-step guide for completing the QI project for practices across Wales
- How to identify high-risk patients and high SABA users
- Patient-centred care; how to review and optimise asthma and COPD care
- Introducing the NICE patient decision support aid – to support your patient consultations
- Q&A Session
The event panel includes:
- Dr Chris Subbe – Consultant in Acute, Respiratory and Intensive Care Medicine
- Dr Hitasha Rupani – Consultant Respiratory Physician & Chair BTS Asthma Specialist Advisory Group
- Dave Edwards – Respiratory Pharmacist Prescriber
- Jackie Reynolds – Respiratory Pharmacist Prescriber
- Lorna Phillips – Respiratory Specialist Clinical Pharmacist