Monday 24th January 2022
CAVUHB Regional Event – All Wales Abnormal Liver Blood Tests Pathway
Virtual Online Event
This event has already been.
About this event
Join us for the CAVUHB Regional Event – All Wales Abnormal Liver Blood Tests Pathway
An interactive 45min event for all healthcare professionals who interpret liver blood tests and triage patients according to their risk of liver fibrosis.
The event will be hosted on Microsoft Teams and the event link will be sent out on the morning of the event. The event will be recorded, and a video made available on the All Wales ICST Platform for those unable to attend the event live.
Please note: If you are intending to watch the event from a mobile device, you will need to ensure that you have the Microsoft Teams Mobile app installed on your device as Microsoft Teams Live events are not supported via mobile web browsers.
During the event find out more about:
- Showcasing the All Wales Abnormal Liver Blood Tests Pathway
- Purpose of the pathway, who it is aimed at, and how it will help in CAVUHB
- What this means at practice level and the and the benefits to patients
- Q&A Session
The event panel includes:
- Dr Brijesh Srivastava – Consultant Hepatologist, Cardiff & Vale UHB
- Dr Kate Baker – GP, Westway Surgery, Cardiff