Wednesday 17th November 2021
All Wales Management of RSV Bronchiolitis Winter 2021/22 Overview Event
Time: 1:00 PM
Virtual Online Event
This event has already been.
About this event
Join us for the All Wales Management of RSV Bronchiolitis Winter 2021/22 Overview Event
You can access Teams as a guest (no Teams account is required).
Please note: If you are intending to watch the event from a mobile device, you will need to ensure that you have the Teams Mobile app installed on your device as Teams Live events are not supported via mobile web browsers.
An interactive 45-minute event for all healthcare professionals who provide care to patients at risk of RSV Bronchiolitis.
The event will be hosted on Teams and the event link will be sent out on the morning of the event. The event will be recorded, and a video made available on the All Wales ICST Platform for those unable to attend the event live.
Find out more about:
- The context of RSV bronchiolitis in winter 2021/22
- Integration management of RSV bronchiolitis between primary care, WAST and secondary care teams
- Diagnosing RSV bronchiolitis and admission criteria
- Management of RSV bronchiolitis in hospitals, and safe discharge home
- Q&A Session
The expert panel includes:
- Dr Julian Forton – Consultant in Paediatric Respiratory Medicine, RHIG Child Health Lead
- Dr Marcus Pierrpoint – Consultant Paediatrician
- Dr Jane Armstrong – GP and Primary Care Clinical Director
Dr David Miller was scheduled to appear as a presenter but is now unfortunately unavailable.