On Tuesday 12th December 2023, we held an interactive live virtual event for all primary and secondary care healthcare professionals who are involved in the differential diagnosis of headache, and the management of primary headache disorders.
The topics included:
- Considering referral – red vs green flags in headache
- Optimising the management of patients living with migraine
- Managing menstrual migraine
- Headache in pregnancy
- Cluster headaches in more detail
- The future of Headache care
The event was hosted by Professor Charlotte Lawthom (Consultant Neurologist), and featured experts Dr Stephen Cotton (GP with Special Interest in Neurology) and Dr Nazia Hussain (GP and Headache Specialist).