On Friday 18th June 2021 at 12pm we held the launch event for the All Wales Guideline for the Management of Long COVID. Watch the recording of the event below.
An interactive 1 hour event for all healthcare professionals supporting the management of patients with Long COVID. This event provides exclusive access to the authors and key contributors to the development of the All Wales Guideline for the Management of Long COVID.
Find out more about:
Purpose of the guideline
- Who is it aimed at and how it will help healthcare practitioners
- Long COVID services in Wales
- What you can do to support patients with Long COVID
Chaired by: Dr Fiona Jenkins (MBE), Executive Director of Therapies and Health Science in Cardiff and Vale UHB and Cwm Taf Morgannwg UHB
The expert panel includes:
- Claire Madsen, Executive Director of Therapies and Health Science PTHB
- Mark Walker, Senior Medical Officer, Welsh Government
- Avkash Jain, GP & Community Director PCIC CAV HB
- Owen Hughes, Consultant Psychologist, Powys Teaching Health Board